consciouspnm;568482 Wrote:
> Just got the latest version of iOS 4 and iPeng.  It's my first time
> using it and all seems to be well until the phone goes to sleep.  When
> I wake it back up and select iPeng it doesn't go to the last
> player/device that was selected (Bedroom) it goes to the other one
> (Lounge) which was turned off and not playing.
>
> This means all the playlists and album are are for the wrong player but
> can be fixed by reselecting the one you want.  I don't know whether it's
> just defaulting to the last one on the list as I only have two, but I
> would have thought it should remember where it was.

It is a known issue with the latest iPeng version that Pippin has fixed
in a new version he has already submitted to Apple for review. This
happens to me too and as a workaround for the time being I use the
Other players plugin, which works on iPeng, to move the playlist to the
correct player.

--
vagskal

2 x SB3 (wired), Receiver (wired), Boom (wireless), Controller, iPeng on
iPod Touch, muso on remote computer running Win 7 | 7.5.2 on Win XP