results, please visit http://forums.slimdevices.com/showthread.php?t=81028
Question: Which player icons in iPeng do you prefer?

- Old
- New

Ikabob;568250 Wrote:
> TechHome- there is an ALL OFF button. If you look on the bottom left
> corner of the ipeng screen, you will see 3 overlapping icons. Touch on
> that area and you turn all your players off or all synced on( plus
> touching the play arrow). I think this is what you are asking.
>
> I am looking forward to the update. Thanks Pippin. I guess I should have been
> clearer.  The Russound CAV 6.6 has a wall
mounted keypad in each zone.  Pushing and releasing the power button
turns off that zone.  Pushing and holding the same button a bit, turns
off all zones.  This works regardless of whether the zones are playing
the same or different sources.  This functionality is very handy to
ensure the system is completely off at night or when leaving the house.
I have two outside zones that sometimes get left on.  I would like a
foolproof & easy way to turn all plyers off.  With the old icons, I
could swipe to see the players and sources and quickly tell whether any
players were on.  Now it's tough as the new icons don't clearly signal
on-off status.  In any case, I think it would be great to have an all
off button that appears on this screen whenever more than one player is
detected.  I feel this button should work as all off regardless of the
conected music source(s) or sync status.  I believe the button you are
referring to is on the now playing screen.  It works great, but only
switches synced players.

Pippin, iPeng is awesome and continues to improve.  It's multizone
support takes the entire SB platform to a new level IMO.

Doug

--
TechHome