results, please visit http://forums.slimdevices.com/showthread.php?t=81028
Question: Which player icons in iPeng do you prefer?

- Old
- New

Chunkywizard;569684 Wrote:
> So Pippin, we have been going a week on the poll and the old icons are
> winning by a mile. Any chance we can have them back or at least an
> option to use them? Or maybe a competition to design some new ones?

Well, as said before, I don't _have_ the old buttons in a resolution
that works.

Now we are currently working here to get the new ones changed to
something that has the power states easily distinguishable and hope to
have a solution this week.
Judging from the comments I'd assume this is the biggest issue for most
people.

When that's finally out we can re-run the poll to really find out how
people feel about the STYLE of the icons.

Options... You know how I think about that, I might eventually add a
skinning feature so that you can change the style yourself...

--
pippin

---
see iPeng, the Squeezebox iPhone remote, at penguinlovesmusic.com