Greg,
I noticed that the severe weather alerts aren't parsing with the new
Weather.com changes.  Changing line 3287 of your version 5.9.3 as shown
below fixes the parsing.

FROM
if ($outcome_txt =~ m/<b>(.*) <\/b>/) {
if ($outcome_txt =~ m/<strong>(.*)<\/strong>/) {

I also noticed that when displaying long weather using the REW or FWD
buttons it would not always start with the 1st period and wouldn't
display all periods before reverting back to the time display.  I made
the following changes to version 5.9.3 to correct this on my
installation.

Both lines 5779 & 5805   NOTE: comment for 5779 = up & 5805 = down
FROM
$weathershowing{$client} = 1; #Reset weather showing in case up was
hit while displaying weather
$weathershowing{$client} = (); #Reset weather showing in case up
was hit while displaying weather

Line 6144
FROM
if ($weathershowing{$client} == 3) {
if ($weathershowing{$client} == scalar @WETdisplayItems1) {

Add this line immediately following line 6144
$weathershowing{$client} = ();

Thought these tweaks might be helpful in your next release.

Regards,
Don

--
BoomX2