BoomX2;569691 Wrote:
> Simply uncheck the box next to SDT on the plugins tab in the squeezebox
> server settings.  When you click "apply" it will prompt and restart the
> server for you.  Once it has restarted, go back into the plugins tab of
> squeezebox server settings, find SDT in the list of recommended 3rd
> party plugins, check it, restart, and your done.
>
> PS - You will also need to delete the folder you renamed during your
> first try of updating to 5.9.3.  If it is in a standard location for
> plugins, squeezebox server is probably still loading it.  If that is
> the case, you are actually still running an earlier version of SDT.

OK! I removed the old/new SuperDateTime folders from plugins. I
removed/unticked SuperDateTime from the plugins list and restarted. I
then reticked it in plugins and restarted. There was no
difference/improvement in the SDT display.

Strangely there was no SDT folder created in my plugins?

So, I unticked the plugin again (restarted). Installed SDT in the
plugins folder manually, and reticked it again (restarted). There was
still no difference/improvement in the SDT display.

On the Squeezebox I get a cloud icon and the time, but no actual values
at all (eg: Just "Temp" with no temperature after it).

Is there anyway to see what version of SDT the SqueezeCenter things
it's really running? And the fact when I unticked SDT in plugins, and
even removed the SDT folder from plugins, my Squeezebox display looked
exactly the same, maybe means that SDT isn't running on Squeezecenter
even when it's ticked?

Note: SDT is listed as version 5.8.15 in the plugins screen?!?!?

--
NeilF

shuttle sn45g, athlon 3200+, 1024mb, xp pro (sp2), speedtouch780,
squeeze box 3
slimserver version:7.4.1 - r28947 - operating system:windows xp - en -
cp1252 - mysql version: 5.0.22-community-nt