Hi,

Thanks for the quick response - normally I reboot just using the
Restart option (using Vista). In between that the server will go to
sleep and be woken by the Squeezebox.

Maybe I was too quick about the Playlists - I've only actually done 1
and have just checked (having arrived home from work) and it's now
appeared!!

Also looked at the Recent Artists and Albums and both are still empty
despite me listening to at least one album last night. I don't actually
remember rebooting since then but it has certainly been in sleep mode.
To be fair, it's hardly an issue in the scheme of things - but if I
need to do something differently then I can!

Cheers

Andrew

--
aspendl828