Cannot request non-HTTP URL spotify:track:xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx....

This error message comes up whenever I attempt to use the + button on
my controller to access the context menu on a song within a
user-defined playlist.  If I have searched for music or am looking at
What's New etc. the context menu behaves normally.

The context menu also behaves correctly when used within the Now
Playing song list.

Curiously with Squeezecommander on my Android phone the equivalent
context menu comes up normally.  Once the selection (Play, Add etc.)
has been made the error message appears after a short delay, but not
before the desired action has been successfuly carried out.

Have I explained myself clearly enough??

Cheers

Keith

--
KMorgan