Triode;570870 Wrote:
> What error message do you get in the server log with the new version (I
> enhanced it slightly)
>
> Edit: can your players also access the PC for playback - is there a
> firewall in any wireless router you have or anything?

Ohhh... I had to do some other stuff so had to go away from thh
computer for 45 mintues. I then tried to completely close out Zone
alarm, but nothing changed because I turned it off. Still gthe music
didn't play Then turning it back on again .... then suddenly my
Squeezebox started playing as it should do!! Have no idea why, have
previously restarted the computer without any change. But it works now,
both from my Web interface and from my Iphone with Ipeng!! Soo happy,
thanks!!!

--
Zevs