vagskal;570747 Wrote:
> How is iOS4 multitasking and New music supposed to work? With my new
> iPhone4 the New music menu never refreshes automatically like it did on
> the old iPod Touch. Do I have to manually flush the cache in iPeng each
> time I add or change music?

Funny. I just found out that automatic cache refresh actually _never_
worked in iPeng unless you do an App restart.
Yet nobody ever complained about it before - I had a suspicion but was
never sure.

So right now you have to manually flush the cache, this will be fixed
in the next release. Then iPeng will indeed refresh the cache whenever
the data on the server changes and hopefully only then....

--
pippin

---
see iPeng, the Squeezebox iPhone remote, at penguinlovesmusic.com