rbl;573966 Wrote:
> I don't think this is because the CPU is too old.
You haven't given any info but I think a P2 or P3 would probably be too
old but a P4 and later is OK.

> I tried disabling firewalls / AV on both PCs and it made no difference.
In my experience of problems induced by av and security s/w on Windows
- disabling them does not in fact "disable" them.

>  In Task Manager it is definitely "squeezepay.exe" that is consuming the
> CPU - I can't see a wmadec.exe. Am running XP Pro. Is there any way I
> can just reinstall all the wmadec.exe related stuff?

wmadec.exe is running on the same system as your SBS.  Is
Squeezeplay.exe running on the same system as your SBS ?

--
bpa