Triode;574125 Wrote:
> Its probably still failing to run spotifyd.exe  I suggest you try to run
> that manually to see what errors it gives - its probably a permissions
> issue again.  Seems your install is os more locked down than other
> peoples?

Yes you have to muck around a lot with permissions in Win7, sadly.
Anyway, I couldn't start it manually until I opened up spotifyd.exe's
properties > security tab and ticked "run as administrator". Now I can
start it by hand. Dunno if that is enough to make it all work?

Squeezebox server can still not start spotifyd, although the error
messages are now gone.

--
astrogee