atomjohan;576691 Wrote:
> Many thanks for a great app!
>
> Everything working fine except "Top 100". I´t just says "No search
> results found", both in Artist, Album and Tracks.
>
> I´ve searched for this problem without luck.
>
> This problem exists both in squeezebox server and Ipeng.
>
> Best Wishes Johan

What country code do you have set in the settings menu.  This defines
which toplist you see.  It could be that this is set to a country which
you are not able to see?  (I was hoping you did not need to set this,
but the current spotify library appears to have a bug which means I
can't just get the toplist for the current user's location, we need to
ask for one by country code)

--
Triode