Returning to an old chestnut....
I frequently use podcasts but iPeng does not appear to show any info
textural about them, which for me makes it the iPeng podcast
functionality to limited for use.

Podcasts usually come complete with useful textural info including:

* Subtitle
* Date
* Description
* Summary

iPeng appears to only show 1.5 short lines of the description.

The information held in these fields is often replicated in the mp3
file comment tag but a long press on the Podcast Now Playing screen
does not seem to reveal the comment tag.

Am I missing something (or maybe I'm alone in using Podcasts with
iPeng)?

Thanks.

--
ModelCitizen

Somewhere, something incredible is waiting to be known

Last.fm/user/ModelCitizen