Scidd0w;576185 Wrote:

> One question so far...
> Is it possible to disable the action that happens when you click on a
> album cover? From time to time I tend to click on it after creating a
> nice playlist which results in replacing the playlist with the album I
> accidentially clicked on.
> Also my friends that come over in the weekend seem to click on the
> cover alot. For me it would be better if the action would be the same
> as on clicking on the album text.

I believe there's an open ticket for that one. Bot sure whether or when
I will do that.
I am considering a party mode, though.

> One issue so far...
> It seems that the feature that uses the proximity sensor to turn of the
> screen does not work when in landscape mode. At least I can't get it to
> work when it is in landscape mode.

Interesting find. Looks like the iPhone switches the proximity sensor
off in landscape mode.
Sorry, I don't know whether there's something I can do about this.

--
pippin

---
see iPeng, the Squeezebox iPhone remote, at penguinlovesmusic.com