Thanks for the rapid response Mickey. I am in the EST zone (gmt-5). It
seems to occur at about 4:30 am. The exact message is hard to read
because it scrolls so fast. If there were a way to slow the scroll down
it would help. I'll try though if it does happen again. The message
includes a very very long string of numbers . I did uninstall and then
install and I made sure the passwords were all in synch. Thanks again
and I will update.

[As an aside, I really like Slacker. The music selections are quality
and popular and the functionality is very useful and practical. The
Squeezeboxe system is awesome and I love my Squeezes. (I want a white
SqueezeRadio even though I have no need for one).]

--
Ikabob