focus;575954 Wrote:

> Is it just me that thinks that landscape mode gets annoying most of the
> time? I'd like the option to turn it off. I can't see the pros of having
> it in landscap mode on an iphone.

No, it's not just you but on the other hand there are also LOTS of
people who requested this.
Main argument is that you have more space for long titles/album names
which is especially important with classical music. This has been a big
issue for classical music lovers for a long time with iPeng.

The "screen saver" mode has also been a frequent request since pretty
much day 1 of iPeng.

I'll consider adding a switch since I finally found a way how to do
that.

However, with iOS4 you can turn off orientation changes from the task
bar, so I'm not really sure this adds a lot of value.

--
pippin

---
see iPeng, the Squeezebox iPhone remote, at penguinlovesmusic.com