Great plugin! I feel somewhat retro when I put these old CDs I never
digitalised into the drive.
I run the Squeezebox Server on a folded upright MacBook file server in
my bookshelf. The server is running Debian Linux. However, that MacBook
does not have an eject button and each time I want to change CDs, I have
to ssh into the server, type eject and that's a solution my girlfriend
doesn't really like for listening to her old Salsa CDs.
Do you have an idea how one could implement an eject button into the
script? Or, better maybe, the option 'Eject after Play' or 'Eject on
Stop'

--
bkruggel