neilcoburn;578311 Wrote:
> Erland (or anyone else),
>
> There's another post on the SB Server forum from several people asking
> for the equivalent of the 'RSS News Ticker' plugin for Touch etc for
> use as a screensaver.  I have found the official Logitech Info Browser
> applet, but that just displays news pages and doesn't automatically
> scroll through different stories.  Is this possible with Information
> Screen? Personally, I'd like to have this as my screensaver when off.

It's not currently possible with Information Screen. As I just
mentioned in the other thread, I think the way to go is to integrate it
with the Custom Clock applet. The reason is that I consider Information
Screen more or less obsolete and replaced by the Custom Clock applet.

Let's continue the discussion in the other thread:
http://forums.slimdevices.com/showthread.php?t=80402

--
erland

(Developer of 'many plugins/applets'
(http://wiki.slimdevices.com/index.php/User:Erland). If my answer
helped you and you like to encourage future presence on this forum
and/or third party plugin/applet development, 'donations are always
appreciated' (http://erland.isaksson.info/donate))