I am trying to make a Now Playing screen for classical music on the
Controller, using the Custom Clock applet / Custom Clock Helper.
One of the items is a 'tracktext' item, which I want to fill with :
ALBUM - CUSTOMSCAN_MIXEDTAG_OPUS, OPUS being a Custom Tag in my FLAC
files.
I made visible the CUSTOMSCAN_MIXEDTAG_OPUS in 'Various Settings' of
Custom Scan. Then selected CUSTOMSCAN_MIXEDTAG_OPUS as TitleFormat in
the Interface tab of the server web interface, and set the text field
of the tracktext item to ALBUM - CUSTOMSCAN_MIXEDTAG_OPUS. The
screensaver does not recognize CUSTOMSCAN_MIXEDTAG_OPUS as a keyword,
and just displays it as text.

Any idea how I can solve this?
I use Custom Clock vs 2.8.3197 on Squeezeboxserver 7.6.0.

BTW, to work exactly equivalent to the classical Now Playing screen
(http://forums.slimdevices.com/showthread.php?t=82062), a little more
intelligence is needed. I would like to hide the Artist widget, if the
artist name is 'No Artist'. And if the item is empty, I want to use the
space to show larger artwork. I also noticed that it is still a
screensaver in Custom Clock. On the controller that means I have to
wait at least 10 seconds before I see it, and the screensaver goes
away, if I pick up the Controller, because the accelerometer activates
the controller.

--
Co1

Co van Winsum