There is a "Title formats" setting in "SBS Settings/Plugins/Custom Clock
Helper/Various Settings" where you also have to add
"CUSTOMSCAN_MIXEDTAG_OPUS" to make it work. I think adding
"CUSTOMSCAN_MIXEDTAG_OPUS" should be enough but if that doesn't work
you can try adding "ALBUM - CUSTOMSCAN_MIXEDTAG_OPUS" instead.

If I remember correctly I think the title formats are forwarded to
Custom Clock when the track change, so try changing the track after you
have configured it if it doesn't work. If it still doesn't work, you can
try to restart the Touch/Radio/Controller where Custom Clock is
installed and see if that helps, I don't think this should be needed
but I'm not completely sure.

--
erland

(Developer of 'many plugins/applets'
(http://wiki.slimdevices.com/index.php/User:Erland). If my answer
helped you and you like to encourage future presence on this forum
and/or third party plugin/applet development, 'donations are always
appreciated' (http://erland.isaksson.info/donate))