Forgive perhaps my silly questions, but I have no experience with Ipod
Touch/Iphone and how it handles applications.

I am considering getting either Controller or an Ipod Touch w/Ipeng. I
am gravitating towards the latter. I'd like to use the Ipod pretty much
exclusively as a Squeezebox controlling device. Is it possible to have
Ipeng be always there on the screen whenever I pick up the Ipod?

Also is it possible to have it keep displaying the current 'Now
Playing' information (as long as there is something playing)? Will it
automatically turn off the screen after the playback stops?

--
unclemat