Yep, that did it for the blank forecasts on the SB3! As easily done as
said - thanks!
The controller is still all jumbled up as per the jpg above though...
Is there another file somewhere that controls this??
Nick

--
nicketynick

Wireless SB3, Denon DRA-F101, Mission M31 loudspeakers
WinXP SP2 Slimserver, SMC WBR14g router
http://www.last.fm/user/nicketynick/