nicketynick;581428 Wrote:
> If there are configurable settings for the controller somewhere, I've
> never found them. IIRC, the code for the controller is entirely
> separate from the regular SDT - its all in something other than perl...
> lua, or something like that??? I suspect that there is something similar
> to the .pref file that has been corrupted - we just need to figure out
> how to fix it! I've tried rebooting the controller... I wonder if
> pulling the battery might do something different....
Regarding the jumbled text, I don't think there's anything that can be
done without writing a custom Lua app.  Without a Lua app the display
options are limited on getting text to appear on a controller.   I
figured the jumbled text is better than not having the additional
information.

Please keep in mind that SDT is fully integrated with the awesome
Custom Clock Lua applet.  With it you can create just about any display
you want on a controller, including full color weather maps.

http://erland.homeip.net/download/do/viewapplication?name=slimserver-customclock

Thanks
-Greg

--