Adoto;582058 Wrote:
> I`ll try to explaine. I`m able to connect the touch to wimp with the
> iPeng (and I can actually see the covers, not in the album list
> though..), but after connected I cant seem to find back the usb library
> connected to my touch. I`m currently running 7.6 version of the
> tinyserver. Has my problem anything to do with this?

Sorry, I don't fully understand what you mean.
You have to connect to TinySC as a music source if you want to see the
local library, obviously, MySB doesn't have your own music.
And you have to connect to MySB right now to play WiMP, that's the
problem with it not being supported by TinySC.

--
pippin

---
see iPeng, the Squeezebox iPhone remote, at penguinlovesmusic.com