Adoto;582068 Wrote:
> Yes :-) I need TinySC for my local library (on the usb disc connected to
> the touch). Everything works fine with iPeng at this point. I also can
> start up Wimp from iPeng (via the "my apps" button on ipeng). But; when
> I connect to wimp (and in the same time MySB) the touch completely
> disappears from iPeng, and it won`t return before I reconnect it to my
> local library or my pc library via the touch menu.
>
> So..yes...I see your point :-)

Well, you've never connected iPeng to MySB, didn't you?
You need to do that once to register your device for your MySB account
and then iPeng should automatically switch to the other server, too. Or
if it doesn't you should at least see the SB under "MySB" so that you
can switch manually.

See "Help->Quick Tutorials->Players and Music Sources"

--
pippin

---
see iPeng, the Squeezebox iPhone remote, at penguinlovesmusic.com