atchi123;585337 Wrote:
> probably audiophile paranoia but is there any way to absolutely check
> that the plugin is streaming at the higher bitrate in spotify (I am a
> premium subscriber) or in general for that matter, see what bitrate is
> currently playing through the SB Touch?

If you set the logging level for the helper app to "debug" and look at
the debug log, then there are some debug messages which say what
bandwidth the file is that is being streamed.  However this is just a
log output from the spotify library.  For the web and player interfaces
I've just fixed the bitrate at the value set as there is no api to get
this information from libspotify.

--
Triode