Triode;588303 Wrote:
> In the prefs directory you could delete plugin/extension.prefs (or just
> edit it with the server stopped to remove the Spotify line.
> May also need to edit the plugin/state.prefs file.
>
> Update: I stand corrected - this is not a server bug if you restart the
> server it should not get back into this state.  Suggest you try updating
> with plugin.extensions and server.plugins debugged on.

OK, so today I started my server and magically the Spotify plug-in was
just working! The helper app was running, no more prompting for
restart. I entered my account details and was listening to Spotify in
no time. It's really great now. Thank you again!

I don't know what could have caused the problem earlier, since I did
restart the server (both SBS and the whole box) a couple of times
yesterday with no success. One of those things, I guess..

-Skinny

--
Skinny

This sentence says less than a list of audio equipment.