Triode;589021 Wrote:
> The plugin should support context menus within a playlist to play a
> track.  I don't have squeezecontrol so don't know what it does, but you
> should be able to play a track from within a playlist on squeezeplay
> etc.

Well the problem is not with the plugin or contextmenus in SBS because
that works. Maybe the request was directed in the wrong thread. What I
wanted was to access my playlists from spotify from my android app.
Squeezecontrol does not support contextmenus in spotify.

But I solved it. Just purchased Squeeze Commander instead
Thx for the great effort with the plugin :)

--
johnep