Hi gordon, thanks for a great plugin, one of the most useful 3rd party
plugins available. I have serverpowercontrol installed and working
perfectly.  The only slight problem I have is that since I installed
the SCpowertool program in my windows directory the pc has started
randomly going into standby when I am working on the pc, surfing the
net etc. Doesn't occur if the pc is idleing, playing squeezebox music
etc.Not sure if this is related to SCpowertool, but only started doing
it since it was installed.  anyone else had this problem or it is just
something i am doing wrong.

--
AJBek