results, please visit http://forums.slimdevices.com/showthread.php?t=79524
Question: Are you interested in IR-over-IP?

- Yes, I'd like to have IRoIP.
- No, I don't care.

philippe320;591210 Wrote:

> Yes I do : I've just verified : I have the same,correct,working
> squeezeIR files on my laptop
> (C:\Audio\Squeezebox\server\HTML\SqueezeIR\html\0004201ac4b1 folder)
> and on the SBC (/usr/share/jive/applets/SqueezeIR folder)
>
> 1st test: rebooting the SBC with my laptop on but the SqueezeBox Server
> off (the same as laptop off) leads to a fail status
>
> 2nd test: rebooting the SBC with the SqueezeBox Server currently
> working (displayed by the icon in the tray) leads also to a fail
> status
>
> 3rd test: rebooting the SBC with the repo (SqueezeBox Server plugins
> page)
> leads to a success status

Although I do need to do something here I think we are talking about
different things concerning my original post.  What I was getting at
was the possibility of using SqueezeIR with the Touch's
(http://www.logitech.com/en-gb/speakers-audio/wireless-music-systems/devices/5745)
embedded server, not using it stand-alone on the Controller.

--
indifference_engine