vagskal;593675 Wrote:
> The iPad finally got released in my country so I got it for an enhanced
> iPeng experience, and iPeng delivered as usual! Great work. But I do
> miss the ability of iPeng on iPhone/iPod Touch to play an album by just
> clicking the album art.

Yes, you are not the first one but I'm sorry, this will not be coming
back.
The reason is consistency. There are now cases (Cover Wall) where you
have to tap artwork to open a menu so I don't want to have the same
action have different meanings depending on context (in this case:
depending on screen layout since it's even the same menu!)

> One quick question: I would like the iPad to stay awake while in the
> charger stand when iPeng is on the Now Playing screen. I know I can go
> to iPeng options and set this and then revert to the Now Playing
> screen, and I know that I in the iPad options can set the iPad to never
> autolock. But both these settings will drain the battery when the iPad
> is not charging. Is there a way to get the iPad to stay awake only when
> it is connected to the charger? If not, would you consider adding a
> button on the Now Playing screen to toggle the stay awake option?

I'll have to investigate if it's now possible to identify whether the
device is charging. It wasn't when I last looked for it but that was
pretty long ago :)

bushkat3bs;593686 Wrote:
> The lyrics don't work here, it just say searching for lyrics......on the
> SBs screen they are shown. Any idea why it is not working on Pad? SS
> 7.5.1 used here...
Do you have the Song Lyrics plugin installed (NOT the old lyrics
plugin, that one doesn't work since it doesn't have an API).

--
pippin

---
see iPeng, the Squeezebox iPhone remote and
*New: iPeng for iPad*, at penguinlovesmusic.com