pippin;593627 Wrote:
> Just bug fixes for
> - Crash when returning while no DNS available (that was the iOS 4.2
> "coming back to iPeng" crash)
> - Settings do work again
>
> and some smaller stuff. Some more improvements on caching.I bit late but I
> would like to thank you big time!
Together with installing the latest version on my iPhone4 (IOS4.1) I
installed the 7.6 beta version of Squeezebox Server and this seems a
golden combi for me. Everything works super fast and snappy.
Also thank you for the party mode, makes listening music with friends
during the weekend alot more easy. No more accidentially playlist
deletions.

Is there something specific I can test for the battery drainage
problem? As I am still on IOS4.1 ?

--
Scidd0w