pippin;593864 Wrote:
> I'm not sure (will send you a longer e-mail on this tomorrow).

Thanks a lot for your answer (and even more detailed email).

A friend has an Iphone so I think I'll ask him to install Ipeng and
then we can test it, before I buy an Ipod Touch just to use it as a
remote.

I have cables run already for the wired network and everything is
working OK so I'd rather not install a new router, not to mention I
prefer the increased security of having no wireless.

I think I may go for a SB touch with external DAC now, rather than a
Transporter, but it will be a few weeks until it's setup and we can
test the Iphone etc.

Thanks again for your time and speedy response. :)

--
ukhc