erland;595153 Wrote:
> Have you tried restarting SBS and/or the Radio ?
>
> I think I've seen something similar in my own setup when I restart SBS.
> I'm not sure if it happens when the Radio is connected when I restart or
> if it is when it's disconnected.

I believe I have seen the hiccup that you describe when restarting the
SBS with the SBR still connected.  I think this is different.  I dont
know exactly how it works but I think it probably has to do with only
having ports 9000 and 3483 forwarded to my SBS computer. Perhaps the
icons want to use port 80 from a website, but its coming from SBS
instead of just going out to the internet and getting the icons?  Also
just to reafirm I am doing this over WAN instead of LAN.  The
temperature and everything else works. Its just the icons.  Even if my
theory is bunk I think it has something to do with router/firewall
combo.

--
vw195