Hi everybody,
I found two little quirks regarding this otherwise fantasic applet -
maybe someone knows a way around them?

First: When Custom Clock is active - both as screen saver and as Now
Playing replacement - pressing the More button (+) does not bring up
the context menu of the currently playing song, but that of the first
song in the playlist. The only way I found is to go to Home -> Now
Playing -> Playlist, then scroll around a bit and then press (+) when
the current song is highlighted. I don't use the context menu very
often so this isn't a big deal, but it would still be nice to get it
working properly.

Second: I'm using Custom Clock with a slightly modified version of the
'PlayWithCoverAndClock1'
(http://wiki.slimdevices.com/index.php/Custom_Clock_styles#PlayWithCoverAndClock)
style, where I replaced the X_Y item with TRACKSTATRATINGNUMBER. This
works fine when connected to my local SBS, but when the Radio is
connected to MySB it prints the text TRACKSTATRATINGNUMBER literally,
obviously because MySB does not recognize this as a placeholder. I have
limited the field width so that it only displays "TR" and does not
overlay the whole top row, but it would be much nicer if unsupported
placeholders would be removed altogether when connected to MySB. Any
ideas how to achieve that?

--
usch