Triode,

I know you have been extremely patient and are working to get things
resolved with the BBC but after looking at the various threads I am
still getting a problem

I have enabled 'Prefer WMA' on the plugin tab on the web UI settings
page and have left AAC enabled

I can get live radio but when using BBC Iplayer Extra I get 'Problem
cannot connect to server' followed by a very long link

BBC 3 HD and 4; 6 Music etc etc all work on listen live

Any idea?

If I have to wait no problem will just keep an eye out but 'Listen
Again' is a fair chunk of my Squeezebox experience so will be a shame
if the BBC has nobbled it

If it is me not sure what have done wrong!

ta

Rick

--
Rick_W