Triode;600884 Wrote:
> The web interface probably moved to 9001 because there were two versions
> of the server running.  There is a bug in the .deb distribution of the
> server related to plugin installations which can make it run twice.
> Can you confirm this is what you are using?

hehe, yet again I find myself thinking "I need to learn this shit so I
can understand right away what people are asking me about" :)

If I understood you correct you were asking where I downloaded the
squeezeboxserver from. my source for is:
http://debian.slimdevices.com stable main

hopefully that was the answer to your question :)

Rohde

--
rohde