Hi BPA, thanks for the quick response.  It's builtin to SB.  I didnt
have to add a plugin or configure in any way (at least I dont remember
doing that).  You might see support for this on your account in
Squeezenetwork.com.  Its surprising that so many great features/radio
networks are exclusive to USA only.  I thought there was a good chance
your local radio stations would be be supported in Ireland.

It would be nice to know how these channels were added.  I might as in
another forum thread how they were added.  Thanks for your information
anyway.

--
mkanet