JackOfAll;612415 Wrote:
> Interesting, interesting, interesting.... I re-wrote most of the classes
> in the audio package myself. The synchronization and interaction between
> threads was a bit of a mess making debugging a nightmare. (I am allowed
> to say that without offending anyone.) (At the time I was fixing the
> deadlock issue myself.)
>
> bpa are you the maintainer of Softsqueeze? Is anyone now maintaining
> Softsqueeze? Which is the current version of Softsqueeze, the trunk in
> slim svn?

I tried to keep the softsqueeze sources inline with bpa's changes but
it is currently out of date.  v3.8 is available from sourceforge see
post '209'
(http://forums.slimdevices.com/showpost.php?p=527186&postcount=209) for
details.

Sounds like you've made significant changes from bpa's release.  I'd
like to merge bpa's changes into the repository so we can capture the
3.9b1 changes.  Once that's done, perhaps you'd be interested in
merging any of bpa's changes into your code and I can create a branch
for your version as well.

I can use install4j to create new installer packages for both versions
if there's any interest.

--
ralphy

Ralphy

*4*-Classics, *2*-Booms, *12*-Squeezeslaves
'Squeezeslave' (http://code.google.com/p/squeezeslave/) 'donations'
(https://www.paypal.com/cgi-bin/webscr?cmd=_donations&business=LL5P6365KQEXN&lc=CA&item_name=Squeezeslave&currency_code=USD&bn=PP%2dDonationsBF%3abtn_donate_SM%2egif%3aNonHosted)
always appreciated.