Triode;600793 Wrote:
> The BBCiPlayer plugin and BBC Radio applet are not able to play flash
> aac listen again streams at present.  This is not something I can
> resolve from the plugin end as something has changed at the BBC end.

Quote from Alan Ogilvie (post #95) on the BBC's Nick Reynolds' blog (
http://www.bbc.co.uk/blogs/bbcinternet/2011/01/open_post_thursday_6th_january.html#comments
): "I am aware of the problem, and it certainly wasn't something we had
planned or wanted to happen and is the result of a change made to our
streaming service on Thursday last week. Unfortunately we are just
trying to work out how to return functionality to those services that
pick up this content. This includes the Logitech products."

Bodes well!

--
majones