att666;606233 Wrote:
> Yes - this is possible.
>
> I used Tor with custom exit nodes to originate from sweden, created
> paypal account with my local credit card.
>
> Created spotify premium account using "international" from a UK IP
> address, and used the swedish paypal account.
>
> This is working on 10 months now. Happy Happy.
>
> HTH
> /att

Thank you att666! I really appreciate your help.

Does that mean that I always have to use a proxy or Tor to connect to
Spotify?

I found out that when I change my country to Sweden in mysqueezebox.com
I can see and install the Spotify plugin. I put in my premium account
login. So far so good. However, as soon as I try to connect to Spotify
I get a 401 error. :-( No function at all. So the plugin checks my
local IP and recognizes me being in Germany. :-(

I think I will cancel my Spotify account and use Napster here in
Germany.

Unhappy:
absolog.

--