supmah5;608053 Wrote:
> I've installed the Spotify-app for my SqueezeBox Duet. I get online and
> see all my playlists but as soon as I press a song to play I get this
> message:
>
> "Unable to play file type for: ..... "
>
> Can this be fixed?

I have the same problem on mine. It's been working fine until today.
my log has the following:

> [11-02-04 17:02:15.5758] Slim::Player::Song::open (408) Error: Couldn't
> create command line for spdr playback for [spotify:track:...]

the helper app is running and I am logged into spotify. checked on the
settings page

to bad, I'm having a vorspiel this evening and I was hoping my
squeezebox with spotify would get a chance to shine :p

Jan

--
rohde