erland;608133 Wrote:
>  I would consider that if 7.6 didn't already have a solution for it, but
> since 7.6 will improve this a lot I don't want to spend time making the
> current solution more advanced.

I'm glad to see my nose for spotting potential sources of software
problems hasn't entirely dissipated since I retired from the IT
business.

Good news about 7.6.  I'm very happy that an improvement is in the
pipeline.  Should I try the 7.6 beta or is that a bit risky?

As a matter of interest, how much do you have to tweak the plugins for
each major release?  If you move on to other interests, what is the
chance your very valuable plug-ins will still work in the future?

--
PasTim