bpa;608296 Wrote:
> Lua book 1st edition can be found here http://www.lua.org/pil/
>
> I haven't studied VLC & Lua so I am not sure what can be done but I
> think this has a summary of the capabilities
> http://www.videolan.org/developers/vlc/share/lua/README.txt.

Thanks, I'm on a steep learning curve here so lots of reading.

bpa;608296 Wrote:
> How about changing the VLC default so that it default to output to your
> stream whenever it is requested to play something.

I didn't know you could do this. I'll look into it, thanks for the
suggestion.

All in all looking at the ways forward here I think the best solution
is to get your TunerPlay plugin so that it works with my DVB-T card if
possible and use that.
I think that will be the cleanest solution.
I am going to read up your thread on the Tuner Play plugin and see if I
can make sence of it.
I'm sure I'll have loads of questions though so brace yourself ;-)

Regards
Clive

--
cliver