Set up several favourites with different freq/station perameters and all
tune and play perfectly.
I'm having the odd buffering problem but that's my wireless network
getting congested. I am cabling my SB in over the next week or so to
get rid of that problem.
One minor thing I have noticed is that I am not getting the subtitle
parameter diplayed. Not a big worry though.
Also one question for the future...
I intend to get a few SB Radios to extend the system around the house
with a view to listening to either my music library or a radio station
using this plugin.
How will the plugin handle other SB's when 1. trying to open the same
favourite item and 2. trying to open an alternative favourite? Given
that I have only one tuner.

I can't belive how easy this has been (for me). At the risk of spouting
on and on; Thanks again for all your help on this, much appreciated.

--
cliver