JulianGo;610052 Wrote:
> I notice that there seem to be numerous posts about this rebuffering
> problem.
> I have version 1.2.1 of the triode plugin and the latest version of
> squeezebox server.

There are multiple reaons for rebuffing, including people's home
networks not supporting the uncompressed stream sent from the server to
the player or internet service not supporting the 320k stream.  However
most of them appear to be due to congestion at the spotify end which
occurs infrequently and tends to be associated with a subset of their
servers - in most case I think people will experience a couple of
tracks worth of rebuffering until the plugin finds a server which is
not congested.  If you experience more than this and you are using
7.5.3 and the latest plugin then you are not experiencing the same as
me.

--
Triode