Hi Triode,

Firstly thanks for this plugin, I use it through my laptop as a
standalone spotify / squeeze box server and it works perfectly. My main
squeezeserver is on my qnap (arm) NAS and I have been waiting for an
integrated spotify plugin for this platform for a few years now as have
many of my NAS owning brothers..

I'll cut it short, I saw that yesterday that spotify have released a
new libspotify for ARM processors.

■ARMv5, ARMv6 and ARMv7 support
■Playlist subscribers
■Inbox messages and read/modification of track ’seen’ status
■Support for creating playlist folders from the API

Do you have any plans to release your plugin for ARM processers (I
assumed this release would make this possible (praying...))?

cheers,

Ski

--
KIROFFSKI