Hi...

So, I'm a new user and have everything working pretty well.  I have one
small issue, though.  I tend to use my Music Folder to find most of my
music--just how I've got things organized.  The little problem I have
is after I've selected an album to play and the tracks are displayed,
there are two slightly different page configurations that appear with
different results when attempting to play the album from start to
finish.

Configuration #1.  On this page configuration, just above the little
album title bar---which is just above the first track---appears a bar
that says "Play Shuffled" and also displays the little shuffle icon.
When I quick tap the little album art icon on the first track, the
album starts playing and all subsequent tracks automatically play in
sequence.  This is perfect.

Configuration #2.  Everything else looks the same but that bar that
says "Play Shuffled" with the little shuffle icon is not displayed.
Tapping on the album art does not start playing the first track but
brings up the sub-menu where I can select from a number of options.
When I select "Album" from the sub-menu, it brings up all the tracks
again, and only then can I tap the first track which results in the
desired action---the first track plays and then the whole album plays
sequentially.

I cannot divine any reason as to why some of my albums come up with
page configuration #1 and some come up with configuration #2.
Obviously, I'd prefer that #1 is there 100% of the time.

Can anybody shed light as to if there's anything to be done to fix
this...is it a known bug or is there possibly something in my
configuration that's causing the inconsistencies?

Thanks!

--
rgro

Rick

System information
Main: PS Audio Quintet > Touch (wired) via spdif coax > CA DacMagic >
Marantz PM8003 > VA Mozart Grands > REL Acoustics R305.

Home Theatre:  SBR (Wired) > Pioneer VSX 919 > Energy Take 5 Classic
5.1.

SBS 7.5.3 r31815 running on a Vortexbox Appliance, V 1.7.  Touch
w/Hardware V.5.  Touch: FW 7.5.3 r9283.  Duet: FW 67.