Hi - I have been Last FM user for a number of years now, first in the UK
but also since I moved to Australia last year. I was happy that the
trick of setting the country settings in My Squeezebox meant that I
could still stream my UK Last FM account to my various squeezebox
devices that I brought with me down under.

I was in a couple of minds about using Last FM following the recent
announcement to move to a subscription model but not too bothered as I
had a 3 month subscription - time to make my mind up.

However after 15th February (when Last FM moved to the new subscription
model) I can no longer stream Last FM. I get the 'not available in your
country' message. I noticed on My Squeezebox that it was still showing
my Last FM account as the free type - so I uninstalled the app and
reloaded it so it was now showing the type as 'subscription' - but this
did not make any difference.

Lastly I have tried using the other squeezescrobbler app but just get a
message saying 'waiting for Last FM track details'.... and then it seems
to time out for 30 seconds.

So before I give up on Last FM forever and just carry on with my
Napster service....can anyone provide any help...would be much
appreciated..

--
morgs