Me too, I can no longer access last.fm from the Duet.
However, I can still access from my Radio.
So, I'm not (yet) convinced that the restriction is based on your
source ip address as both my Duet and Radio are connecting from the
same IP address.
A difference however is that my Radio is connected to mysqueezebox
while my Duet isn't.
When I connect my Duet to mysqueezebox and then try to use last.fm it
tries to connect indefinitely. This however has nothing to do with
last.fm, because it even happens when I try to access my favourites on
mysqueezebox.
So, if I manage to resolve the connection issue between the Duet and
mysqueezebox I'm quite sure I will be able to use last.fm from my Duet
again (but via mysqueezebox).

--
dcinbe